We hope Kiara J. had a great time today on the set shooting Project TOY! This is a commercial for remote Control Cars. We hope she had a blast and know that she is delightful to work with! We look forward to seeing the final product!
Congratulations to Nasir U. and his Shoot April 1st for Re-Think Breast Cancer. This campaign is using attractive young men to help women re-think how they get checked and how often for Breast Cancer. Sounds like an amazing project!! Watch for the App coming soon!!
With the warmer weather arriving ( it’s about time), MAX Models and Talents are very busy. Not only are they going to major auditions, they are landing some pretty amazing jobs; Intact Insurance, Government PSA’s, LCBO, to name a few. For all those that have auditions coming up we wish you all the best.We wish all of our talents and models the best this year and let’s keep this busy ball rolling!
As the year progesses things are beginning to pick up. As the weather changes, (hopefully turning warmer and sunnier) people become busier and more pre-occupied with being outdoors. More auditions start popping up for all ages. So her are a few things to remember when you have an audition. A sort of checklist as you will.
1. Make sure you have the address and contact information on a piece of paper. You never know when your phone or tablet will die.
2. Do you have your resume? They may not ask for it however its always a good idea to have a couple of copies on hand
3. Do you have enough comp cards? You may only leave one, or you may leave 3 or 4. It’s a good idea to take 4-5 just in case. If you have a spare plastic pouch/pocket in your portfolio book put them in there. Then you’ll never have to worry.
4. Did you remember to take your portfolio? Especially for print ads and any modelling auditions its important to have your portfolio. They want to see what you look like in print and also your diversity.
5. Breathe. This may sound simple and like it shouldn’t be stated, however, many people when they get nervous or anxious will hold their breath. It is important to keep the oxygen flowing. It will also help calm you and allow you to think more clearly when asnwe4ring questions and saying your lines.
6. Have fun! Again sounds like it is obvious. However often we get so caught up in wanting the job so badly we forget to enjoy the experience. Enjoy it for what it will offer you. You may not get the job, but that big casting director saw you and you never know what will happen in the future!
So go out and audition your butts off MAX Talents!! Oh and HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEARS!!
Congratulations to ADAM C. for booking a 2 day shoot! You’re unique look and amazing positivity will definitely help you while on set! Can’t wait to see the photos.
Good Luck today Federica C.!! She will be onset for the Glorious Sons Music Video!! We wish you all the best today Federica!!!
Here are 6 easy tips to remember for doing your first few photoshoots. Simplicity is best. Don’t build up the session and over-practice in the beginning. An experienced photographer will give you some direction while letting you move naturally into poses that feel comfortable for you with only slight tweaks. The most important thing to remember is to be confident. This will show and even amplify on camera.
Congratulations Karen H. on your booking for a BNN Sales Tape !
While Karen’s role is not speaking we believe dressed in business attire she will definitely be the star of the show !
Young and adorable Carson L was cast in a music video for rapper D-Sisive. Carson will be playing the young version of Mineshine, D-Sisive’s life-long friend. Kudos to Carson for landing this role, which has had a huge influence on the rapper’s life and career. Stay tuned for the music video!
MAX Agency model Valerie R. will be auditioning for a spot in a Fantastic Hair Accessory commercial just in time for the holidays.
Our young talent Cody G. is auditioning for the role of a young male in a Canada Protection Plan commercial. Canada Protection Plan is one of Canada’s leading suppliers of life and health insurance and are know for their strong advertising presense.
We also have Rhyan V. auditioning for the role of a basketball played in a Tourism Toronto print ad.
We wish the best of luck all MAX talent who are busy auditioning this week and can’t wait to report on their success.
Think you have what it takes to be part of our roster? Visit www.maxagency.com to fill out an online application or contact us directly at 416 482 5392