MAX Agency model Ben A. will be auditioning today for project THERASPHERE. Ben has previously done 2 music videos since joining the Agency in early December 2014. We wish you all the best today Ben and will be crossing our fingers for you!
With the warmer weather arriving ( it’s about time), MAX Models and Talents are very busy. Not only are they going to major auditions, they are landing some pretty amazing jobs; Intact Insurance, Government PSA’s, LCBO, to name a few. For all those that have auditions coming up we wish you all the best.We wish all of our talents and models the best this year and let’s keep this busy ball rolling!
Congratulations to Kristine Petsinis for booking the Department of Finance Government Public Service Announcement Photoshoot. She’ll be shooting tomorrow wednesday March 4th. WE wish you all the best Kristine, and know that you’re sweet and vibrant personality will show through!!
All the best to Alexa W. for her shoot on Monday February 23rd! This is unfortunately a secrete project until it is released! I can’t wait to see the photos when it is!
As the year progesses things are beginning to pick up. As the weather changes, (hopefully turning warmer and sunnier) people become busier and more pre-occupied with being outdoors. More auditions start popping up for all ages. So her are a few things to remember when you have an audition. A sort of checklist as you will.
1. Make sure you have the address and contact information on a piece of paper. You never know when your phone or tablet will die.
2. Do you have your resume? They may not ask for it however its always a good idea to have a couple of copies on hand
3. Do you have enough comp cards? You may only leave one, or you may leave 3 or 4. It’s a good idea to take 4-5 just in case. If you have a spare plastic pouch/pocket in your portfolio book put them in there. Then you’ll never have to worry.
4. Did you remember to take your portfolio? Especially for print ads and any modelling auditions its important to have your portfolio. They want to see what you look like in print and also your diversity.
5. Breathe. This may sound simple and like it shouldn’t be stated, however, many people when they get nervous or anxious will hold their breath. It is important to keep the oxygen flowing. It will also help calm you and allow you to think more clearly when asnwe4ring questions and saying your lines.
6. Have fun! Again sounds like it is obvious. However often we get so caught up in wanting the job so badly we forget to enjoy the experience. Enjoy it for what it will offer you. You may not get the job, but that big casting director saw you and you never know what will happen in the future!
So go out and audition your butts off MAX Talents!! Oh and HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEARS!!
The Weather may be frightful, however it is the season for friends and families to plan vacations to sunny beaches and warm spots. If this is you don’t forget to let the office and your bookign agent know you will be away! Here’s to making the most of winter and midterm breaks!
Here are 6 easy tips to remember for doing your first few photoshoots. Simplicity is best. Don’t build up the session and over-practice in the beginning. An experienced photographer will give you some direction while letting you move naturally into poses that feel comfortable for you with only slight tweaks. The most important thing to remember is to be confident. This will show and even amplify on camera.
MAX Agency Talents and Models find out how to nail your next audition!!!
Congratulations to two lovely ladies Kay D. and Ellen N. on their booking for a Retirement Living Commercial ! We think with their wholesome, loveable look and bright personalities they will do an amazing job.
Great work and good luck ladies!
Want to find out about Max Agency’s work in Toronto and our involvement ? Check right here for more information.
Need to awaken your inner fashion goddess? Try our website right here to freshen up your style.
Want to hear what our talent has to say about it? Find out here.
Follow us on Twitter @MAXAgency