As we let 2011 go, MAX Agency would like to reflect on last year’s highlights and review the year that has passed. MAX Agency has continued to grow during its 12th year in business. Here’s where we get to blow our own horn!
MAX Agency would like to congratulate some of their talent that have landed some major acting and modeling jobs. Here are some accomplishments throughout 2011:
- Ricardo D. booked Mia Martina “Burning” music video
- Jane C. landed San Sebastian “Say I’m alright” music video
- Savva S. booked “The Candidate” short film
- Julia M. showed of her beauty for Coca-Cola print campaign
- Sal C. landed print ad for The Heart and Stroke Foundation
- Lisette P. got to strut her stuff at The Bay fashion show
- Iain M. got to show off his athletic side for Chevrolet commercial
- Peter A. booked a shoot for Foresters Insurance
- Cole D. landed a print ad with Royal Canadian Mint
- Gerardo C. landed a live model gig for Kelby Photoshop company, as well as Treviso Condo Development video
- Andy F. showed off his acting skills in “Paranormal Witness” TV episode
- Jane R. landed AGF print campaign
- Aggi, Diana S. and Chelsea-Sarah were chosen to strut their stuff for Lulu Dash fashion show
- Rocco C. booked West 49 TV commercial along with Mitchell H.
- Jack M. landed Natural Gas print ad
- Mahek P. got hired for Dell computers TV commercial
- Peter S., Larry H., and Ewin K. were booked for TV series “Urban Legends”
- Kevin P. landed Aquafresh TV commercial
Since it is impossible to mention everyone, MAX Agency would like to give a huge thanks to our crew of dedicated and professional talent, as well as our wonderful clients for the exciting and creative projects. It’s been a fantastic 2011 and we look forward to many more!
Check out the MAX Agency actors on our roster www.maxagencytalent.com
For in depth info on MAX Agency visit, www.maxagency.info.com