Welcome Jessica S. to the MAX family!
5 Fun Facts!
1. Bachelors degree in Archaeology, Masters degree in Museology
2. Spent one week hiking the Himalayas to reach Mt. Everest Base Camp
3. Has lived in Canada, Spain, and South Korea
4. A mug of hot chocolate every night is her guilty pleasure and secret to getting through the cold dark Canadian winters.
5. Four years of professional training and experience in culinary arts
If you are looking to join the MAX family, apply here http://www.maxagency.com/application.php
A big congrats to our talent Robert B. and Kristian K. for landing spots in Toronto Men’s Fashion Week FW18!
Robert B. has been with MAX for one year and this will be his first time walking in TOM*. Kristian K. has been with MAX for a little under ONE MONTH and this was his FIRST AUDITION. Wooo! Way to go boys!
If you want to see our guys walking, make sure to check out TOM*FW18 from March 6 – 11.
Get ticket info here! https://www.tomfw.com/tickets/
For more of our awesome talent check out our roster at http://www.maxagency.com/
If you want to become one of our talent, apply here! http://www.maxagency.com/application.php
Good luck to our talents Coleman Y., Kristian K., Cosimo R., Robert B., William S., and Connor B. in their audition for Toronto Men’s Fashion Week!
Knock them dead.
Check out Ashton A. in this Starbucks Commercial! This was his very first booking, and we are so proud of his progress.
Life offers you daily opportunities to shine! Expressing your own sense of style has the ability to bring out the best in you, at any age, in any situation. Strong sense of style = Energy & Confidence! Remember, how you look – indicates how you feel!
“When you’re working in a creative industry, its always a plus if you have a signature look – whether its a standout hair colour, a sharp cut, big curly hair, or a fun lipstick shade. Cool hair and a pop of colour can be good conversation starters and help make you more memorable” – Elaine Welteroth
“Don’t wear too much make up to an interview. People can be suspicious of anyone who tries too hard. You want an air of effortlessness” – Gucci Westman
Immediate things to consider while looking for a quality candidate in the model & talent industry:
1) Confident body language. Posture is everything. Sitting or standing hunched over portrays too casual of an attitude.
2) Having the ability to interview well will make it easy for the talent agency because they want to “book” you immediately.
3) Does the camera love them? Is the photo current and appropriate? If you are striking a “Zoolander” pose would this encourage companies to book you based on the assumption that you are fun and able to perform the job well? Definitely something to consider!
We wanted to take this time to give a shout out to our talent Liam H.S. He had showed us some of his skills and wanted to share it with the Max community. Check it out on our Facebook page by clicking here.
Congratulations for booking PROJECT ENVIRONMENT to our talents Victoria M., Malik M. and Sophia R.
If you would like to put your kids out there on commercials or just want to try your kids out in this industry, please click here to apply
Congratulations to Ashton A. for booking PROJECT COFFEE.
Keep on showing your spunk!
We just want to feature some of our new talents. Welcome to MAX Agency!
Congratulations to Olena J. for booking PROJECT: TV SHOW!
Keep up the good work!!
If you want this to be you, Apply here!